Our golf course will reopen on May 11th. Due to the context, we have to adapt certain procedures:
– The course will be open from 9:00am to 5:00pm every day. It is strictly forbidden to play outside these opening hours.
– Reservations can only be made online via the “online booking” button on our website.
– The payment of green fees, buggies and manual trolleys must also be made online in advance.
– Players are not allowed to come to the club without a reservation.
– Collective use of the buggies will only be possible for people from the same household.
– The reception, pro shop, driving range, changing rooms and toilets remain closed for the moment.
See you soon.
Undulating fairways and challenging greens A truly great golfing experience in South-West France
18 hole golf course A challenging and scenically beautiful course
Set in the middle of an oak forest Souillac Golf and Country Club is a delightful 18 hole course with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
Reserving a tee time:
Booking a tee time can be by telephone or at the reception or by following the link below. In the peak season it is advisable to reserve a buggy early.
Upcoming competitions 2020 competitions schedule
The Souillac Golf & Country Club organises competitions throughout the year, why not check out the calendar and see which ones you would like to join in?
Handicap Calculate your handicap